Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Hot Caudron Presents the Virginia Templeton Stories

Another romantic and steamy tale from Marsha Cook. Please meet the beautiful, graceful, and attention loving Virginia Templeton.

 
Nicholas watched Virginia, waiting until she was ready to start. It always took her a little bit, as she prepared to start the sessions in her own way.

After strutting around the office, Virginia kicked off her leopard, four-inch Stuart Weitzman pumps and sat her ass right smack in the middle of Nicholas’s desk. She was wearing a very tight, black leather skirt, and a see-through, white lace shirt. Because she was all leg when she crossed them, which she liked to do, Nicholas could see her black lace panties and the tiny rose tattoo on her upper right thigh.

“So, Nick, where shall I begin today?” Nicholas didn’t answer, and that angered her more than he knew. “What the fuck? Help me out here, Doc. I need some answers.”

For months, everything Nicholas had tried had completely pissed her off. At that moment, he felt she might be ready for a breakthrough, and quietly let her continue.

“Okay, let me tell you what happened last night,” she went on. “Slater, my loving, sweet jerk of a husband was out of town. I got in my car, went right back to my old stomping grounds, drank too much, and fucked a whole lot of times. Since you didn’t ask who I was with, let me tell you. Two men were in my bed last night. One was very tall, with dark curly hair. The other was very short with a long blonde ponytail, kind of a freaky looking guy. One was on my right and one was on my left. Blondie had one finger in my ass and the other dark, sexy guy, who looked a lot like you, was in my cunt. What do you think about that?”

Nicholas began to write notes. All thoughts of him having a conversation with his patient were off the board for now. He was so busy picturing the details that he couldn’t really concentrate. He was so far away from where he should be ethically that he stopped himself, took a breath, and then continued with his notes.

Virginia took full advantage of the moment, as she quickly scooted off his desk and proceeded to strut around the office. “Wow, Doc, when did you get that picture-perfect plant?” She didn’t actually give a shit about the plant on the floor; she just wanted Nicholas to enjoy the view as she leaned down to touch it. “Follow me, Doc.” Bending down even lower, she spread her legs, once again exposing her lace-covered bottom. Then, just as quickly as she had lowered herself, she stood up, turned around, and smiled beautifully.

“You know, Nick, you’re such a bore. You just sit there and write and write and write. Come on. Say something. Do you ever answer your patients, or do you like to totally piss them off? If that was your intention, it worked. You win. I’m totally pissed off.”
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment